Thursday, December 31, 2009

Switching Blogs

I've been a faithful member of livejournal for numerous years. As of late I just have fell out of love with it. It seems nearly stale, I suppose. I have many blogger friends and I'm always so impressed by their layouts that after much thought I've decided to switch. This is completely new for me, and I'm not a person who enjoys change, so please bear with me while I figure this out. If anyone wants to give me suggestions on how to customize the look of my blog I'd appreciate it!

I'm hoping to be a lot more faithful to this blog than I have been of late with my previous one. So be prepared to glimpse into my crazy world of Attached Parenting, using natural products as much as I can, my love of lactivism, my journey to discover my religion (Paganism), my crazy life a military wife, my journey as a mother, and struggles with Ehlers-Danlos syndrome!

Old journal link - http://fregs.livejournal.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment