Sunday, September 25, 2011

New cooking challenge

I'm starting a new challenge! I know my 300/60 challenge petered out, but I DID actually complete it to the best of my ability. I just ran out of things to post by the end of it.

My new challenge is a cooking challenge. This will keep me from eating out as much, and to get the motivation to try all the new recipes I've been pouring over.

I will:

Post at least 4 times a week, complete with pictures and step by step instructions.

I will link back to wherever I stole the recipe from or give the cookbook and page number.

I will make at least one "Make ahead meal" a week, whether this is frozen or shelf stable (such as a granola or homemade crackers)


I'm excited!! I will begin this today and go for the next month :)

No comments:

Post a Comment