Monday, April 25, 2011

Day 9 of 60/300

Today I spent the morning working on my new coupon binder. I totally rehauled it and I love the way it looks! I haven't had much time to work on it so I put some CSI on this morning and worked for a bit. Afterwards I got to reorganizing the playroom and sorting books. I need to get the books sorted prior to the yard sale. Thus far I'm about 1/3rd of the way through and this is the pile of books to be sold/donated


There is nearly three times this amount that is going back on the shelves so far, and I still have three shelving units to sort through.

I used to have my diapers housed in toy bins but I want to get the box cubicles with the baskets so I removed all my diapers and donated my toy bins to the kids playroom - thus freeing up numerous bins in the playroom. It was like toy bin shuffle. I haven't bought the cubicles yet so right now my diapers are residing on the recliner in my room


I have an insane amount of diapers.

No comments:

Post a Comment