Sunday, May 8, 2011

Day - Mothers day weekend

This weekend I hit a wall. My house is a complete disaster area. My OCD ensures that if my house is a chaotic mess so is my mood. My anxiety has been through the roof, and therefore it's been hard to get up and get it done - which just makes it this never ending circle of messiness! Friday I had enough! I was so beyond stressed out and I was being the mother I swore I'd never be. So Friday evening I went out to dinner with some girlfriends and it was exactly what I needed. On Saturday we watched my best friends kids so there wasn't much in the way of cleaning that happened - although all the kids got the playroom back clean! Woohoo! And today the kids insisted I not clean at all so I insisted we get out of the house so I could stop looking at the mess. We went shopping, I bought some nice new bras (I hate bra shopping with a passion. Do you know how hard it is to find a 32G?), and then we went out to eat dinner. I made Chris rearrange some furniture first and I'm hoping to get my office corner completed here soon. I need some paint first. Pictures off all the craziness coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment