Monday, January 25, 2010

Productive Sunday

We have slowly been unpacking since our  move in November.  Our bedroom and the garage were the only two rooms left to really organize and unpack, and as I'm the organizer in the family it's been going to the wayside with my arms being so bad.  On Sunday I got the urge to really deep clean and organize so I took my percocet and got quite a bit accomplished.  Our garage is going to have to wait until warmer weather to really get the clean it needs, but our room is nearly done.  Chris rearranged the furniture for me the way I wanted it.  I gave up my huge sewing table so we could use it as the family puzzle table instead, but thats okay.  I'll just sew on the dining room table when I want to - it's a perk of only having a one story!  I was able to get rid of most of the odds and ends in our room, and I know a good solid half hour of working on it today and it should be done.  I love the placement of the furniture, it makes it feel like an actual bedroom for the first time since we moved in.  And it's all placed in a way that will make it a nice relaxing nursery set up for Charlie too.  I also, finally, got all caught up on the folding of laundry.  Laundry is very tedious on my arms, and my hands tire quite quickly.  Chris and I are not the same when it comes to clean and organized.  He has his places that he frets about and I have mine - the two do not overlap at all. When he gets off work today I'll take another pill and deep clean the bathrooms and finish our room.  I should be able to take a break then - from cleaning and from pain killers - until Thursday which is when I hope to get good news from my doctor!

No comments:

Post a Comment